Goal: To strengthen the Marzano Framework across all North Dakota Participating Schools beyond implementation to focus on school improvement aligned to Principal Teacher Evaluation System Support.
Collaborative Partnerships: Any school in North Dakota that uses the Marzano Framework will be able to participate in regional professional development at no cost, and all professional development resources created will be posted publicly.
- ESSA Summary Form for the New ASOT - Marzano (Teacher Effectiveness Report in STARS)
- PD Planning Continuum
- Meeting Notes Template
- PD Alignment and Accountability Template
- Professional Development Log for Teachers
- Professional Development Activities Log for Principals
- PD Sign-In Sheet Template
- August 6th (Dr. Doug Finn)
- August 7th (Dr. Phil Warrick)
- August 8th (Dr. Phil Warrick)
- August 8th Part 2
- August 9th (Dr. Phil Warrick)
- October 17th (Dr. Phil Warrick)
- January 21st (Dr. Tina Boogren)
- February 19th (Dr. Phil Warrick)
For Marzano PTESS Support Documents and Resources please email the RRVEC Director.